Term of Condition
Please Read These Term of Condition Carefully
Term of Payment
1. The rental fee is as determined in the invoice in accordance to the initial agreement between Nemob.id and the Lessee.
2. Self-drive fees are count based on the basic vehicle rental costs that does not include to vehicle costs operation (such as fuel, tolls, parking fees, delivery fees and/or pick up vehicles to the lessee’s address, 10% VAT, etc.), unless stated otherwise by and between Nemob.id and the Lessee.
3. The Lessee shall made the payment in “advance” before using the rental service (a maximum of 4 hours before the lease time starts and/or after the Lessee is approved "Verified" by Nemob.id). Unless there are additional unexpected costs that occur during the rental period (such as extending the lease period, overtime, etc.), then the following payment can be made.
4. In the event of extending the lease service period and/or overtime, the lessee shall notify Nemob.id in advance and settle the payment in accordance with the amount of the additional rental fees and/or over time that has been mutually agreed upon (maximum 4 hours before the end of the rental period).
5. Payment can be made by the Lessee through the payment gateway that have been determined by Nemob.id, both inside and outside the Nemob.id application such as: credit cards (Visa, Master, AMEX, BCA), Virtual Account transfers, or bank transfers to Nemob's account. Except under certain conditions otherwise stated by Nemob.id.
6. Under certain conditions (specifically for the Lessee in the form of "Entity" which is declared valid and legally valid in Indonesia), Nemob.id has the rights to ask the Lessee to pay a deposit in advance and after the rental completion period, the user must complete the shortage of bill payments through payment gateway facilities that have been determined by Nemob.id, both inside and outside the Nemob.id application such as: credit cards (Visa, Master, AMEX, BCA), Virtual Account transfers, or transfers to bank accounts owned by Nemob.id .
7. In the event of a shortage in the fuel filling (fuel stock indicator level after the rental completion is not the same/less than before the rental starts), excess usage distance/kilometer, dirty car condition (exterior and/or interior), etc. additional cost will be billed directly by Nemob.id to the lessee after the rental period ends.
8. Passenger insurance is not included in the rental rate. It can be arranged in advanced, if needed.
9. PPN (V.A.T) is non-refundable for any credit memo requirements.
10. For cancellation of rent for any reason, rent paid will automatically be forfeited / non-refundable.
1. The minimum age required for vehicle leasing is 17 years old and the maximum is 60 years old.
2. The lessee agrees to be surveyed to the current living address/residence and/or office (place of work) and/or place of business (the survey location will be determined by Nemob.id), and the lessee shall provide the supporting survey documents if needed, such as Domicile Certificate (if the domicile address is different from the ID card address) ownership certificate of the house and/or letter of the lease if the lessee lives in the apartment and/or work certificate and/or other supporting documents that can be accounted for.
3. Specifically for orders in the Bali area, Lessee (Indonesian Citizen and foreigners) whose living outside from Bali, Jadetabek & Bandung areas are required to stay permanently or has a minimum stay of 5 days in Bali, in addition, round-trip flights and / or hotel ticked are also required
4. The lessee is required to provide these following documents and data before signing the lease agreement (in the form of an original photo/photocopy of the document which can be sent via email and/or whatsapp to Nemob.id) :
- Electronic-Identity card or Passport (Lessee’s Identity).
- Driving License (type A, Indonesia)
- Family Cards
- Emergency Contact (family that can be contacted), in the form of: name, address, phone/cell phone number, relationship with lessee).
5. The lessee is required to submit one of the following documents (ORIGINAL Version) in advance (in this case, the "Guaranteed Document"), before signing the lease agreement:
- Electronic Identity card or Passport (Lessee’s Identity).
- Driving License (type C, Indonesia) / Vehicle registration license owned by the Lessee.
6. Lessee is required to submit a Deposit (in this case called "Deposit") before the rental period begins/at the time of the vehicle handover for a minimum: Rp. 500,000; unless otherwise stated by Nemob.id, the amount of the Deposit can be adjusted. Specifically for Nemob service point orders (locations in hotels that have collaboration with Nemob.id), the Deposit shall be given to Nemob.id at the time of surveying to the lessee’s address location by cash payment or transfer to Nemob.id company’s bank account.
7. Specifically for orders in the Bali area, Lessee is required to submit a Deposit (in this case called "Deposit") before the rental period begins/at the time of the vehicle handover for minimum Rp. 500,000; (for Indonesian Citizen) and Rp. 3,000,000; (for foreigners)
8. Deposit Payment can be made by cash to Nemob.id or bank transfer through Nemob.id account listed in the invoice/order receipt.
9. All the documents and deposits from the lessee will be kept by Nemob.id as the collateral during the rental period and will be returned to the lessee after the rental period ends.
10. Deposit returns will be made by Nemob.id through bank transfer to the lessee’s account (a maximum of 7 working days after the rental period ends).
11. The lessee agrees to collect the vehicle at the beginning of the lease (in this case: "initial handover") at the head office / branch office / representative office / Nemob.id locations in Indonesia (in this case referred to as: " Nemob.id office ") and / or the location of the lessee address and/or other location in accordance with the agreement between Nemob.id and the lessee.
12. The lessee agrees to return the vehicle in a good and complete condition as when the vehicle was taken at the end of the rental period (in this case, "final handover") to the initial handover or the location as agreed by the Lessee and Nemob.id.
13. In the event of the handover vehicle period, the lessee shall not be represented by anyone.
14. The lessee undertakes to pay additional fees if the initial handover and/or final handover are taken out differently from the Nemob.id office. The amount of the additional fees depends on the distance calculated from the distance of the Nemob.id office to the vehicle handover location.
15. The lessee undertakes to pay additional fees of the overtime in the event of the usage exceeds the predetermined time limit. The overtime fee is: 10% per hour of the total rental price and the maximum limit of the overtime is 3 hours. In the event of the overtime is more than 3 hours, 1 day rental fee will apply.
16. In the event of the vehicle experiences any loss/accidents/damages/theft and/or fined, the Lessee is required to contact and report to Nemob.id and submit all related documents along with all the supporting data to the insurance company, partner of Nemob.id.
17. In the event of the vehicle is being fined by the police, all costs incurred will be the responsibility of the Lessee and the vehicle registration license shall not be used as the document retention to the Police. When the rental period ends and the vehicle license do not return, the lessee undertakes to pay Rp. 500,000; (Five hundred thousand rupiah) to Nemob.id.
18. The lessee will be responsible for all costs incurred in the event of any loss of the vehicle documents (for example: vehicle registration license). The lessee undertakes to pay all cost until the new vehicle document (vehicle registration license) been issued by the authorities.
19. In the event of the electronic ticketing fine which caused the vehicle registration tax renewal process is hampered due to the violation by the lessee during the rental period, the lessee undertakes to be billed and pay all cost of the E-ticketing fees.
20. In the event of the vehicle experiences a loss/accident/damage/theft, the lessee undertakes to reimburse any costs of the repairing fees/replacing spare parts/ insurance claim submission up to its completed according to all costs incurred (Reference for spare part replacement costs can be seen in the Appendix of the spare part price List).
21. In the event of the vehicle experiences a accident / damage caused by anything, the lessee obliged to pay compensation for repairs / insurance in accordance with point (20) above, and also obliged to pay rent during the repair process of the vehicle through the insurance until completion.
22. 'Every extension and/or cancellation of the rental period must be notified in advance to Nemob.id. In the event of the extension of the rental period, the lessee shall inform Nemob.id in no later than 1 day before the rental period ends
23. The lessee undertakes not to take the vehicle out of West Java, Jabodetabek and Banten. Any usage out of those areas shall be leased along with the driver.
24. Specifically for Bali area, it is strongly PROHIBITED to take the vehicles to the Gilimanuk Port area.
25. The maximum Mileage per day is 240 (Two Hundred Forty) Kilometers and/or multiples during the rental period. In the event of the use of the vehicle exceeds the specified maximum limit, the Lessee agrees to pay an additional fee of Rp. 2,000 (Two Thousand Rupiah) / Kilometer.
26. In the event of the Lessee use the vehicle out of the area of West Java and provinces of Banten, Nemob.id has the rights to give a warning, charge a fine, turn “engine off” of the vehicle and forcibly take the vehicle back from the last location without the consent of the lessee.
27. Any costs arising from forcibly taking the vehicles at the last location which are intentionally caused and/or negligence by the lessee are borne to the lessee.
28. The lessee undertakes to exempt Nemob.id under no cirmcumstances from any claims arising from the termination of the lease.
29. The Lessee is prohibited to grant the vehicles to the underage and/or other party who do not have the legal driving license by the authorized party.
30. The Lessee is prohibited to grant the vehicles to other party where the Lessee aware that the person is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or intends to use the vehicle for any criminal activities.
31. The Lessee is prohibited to use the vehicles for racing, campaigning, or any purposes and any reasons that is prohibited and contrary to the laws in Indonesia.
32. The Lessee is prohibited from lending, renting out, giving, and/or transferring the vehicle to another party as a gift/pledge (collateral) for any reason.
33. The Lessee undertakes that all approved drivers shall only operate the car when sober and fit to drive without any influence of drugs or alcohol or using it for any criminal activities.
34. The Lessee agrees to maintain the vehicle cleanliness, both interior and exterior. Lessee and its passengers are prohibited to smoke in the vehicle. The Lessee will be subject to a fine of Rp. 500,000; (Five hundred thousand rupiah) for the violation.
35. The Lessee agreed to return the vehicle (final handover) with the same fuel level as when the vehicle was taken by Nemob.id (initial handover). In the event of a shortage in the fuel filling (fuel stock indicator level after the rental completion is not the same / less than before the rental starts), Nemob.id has the rights to request a reimbursement in the amount of Rp. 50,000,- (fifty thousand rupiah) per indicator bar.
36. The Lessee undertakes to return the vehicle (final handover) in complete and clean condition both exterior and interior. Nemob.id accepts no obligation to bear the costs in the event of the vehicle is returned in a dirty condition (exterior) and vehicle’s interior where it has any spills of drinks (coffee, soda, milk, etc.), vomitting and even the garbage in the car. Nemob.id has the rights to charge the washing fee of a minimum of Rp. 100,000,- (one hundred thousand rupiah).
37. The Rental schedule can be reschedule maximum 2 weeks from the start of the initial rental schedule.
38. If during the rental period, the vehicle is unable to function properly and for certain reasons requires the Lesse to independently repair and / or replace spare parts in the workshop other than the workshop / mechanic designated by Nemob, then the customer must notify and request prior approval the Nemob party.
39. The Lessee are only allowed to carry out repairs and / or replace spare parts independently in other workshops, on the grounds of "EMERGENCY" and have previously received "APPROVAL" from Nemob.
40. The Lessee, who have obtained Nemob's approval to repair and / or replace spare parts independently at other workshops outside the workshop / mechanic designated by Nemob, all forms of expenditure must be legally proven through an Invoice / Purchase note affixed with stamp and signature of the workshop.
41. Nemob will pay and replace all costs incurred by the lessee as long as stated in points 38-40 above.
42. The payment process for the above fees is through the reimbursement process, with the provisions that are: 14 working days from the end of the rental period and / or Invoice / Original Note received by Nemob.
43. Nemob has the right to reject any form of reimbursement for the cost of repairing and / or replacing any spare parts without prior information and approval and if it cannot be legally proven according to the provisions in point 42 above.
44. The cost of repairing and / or replacing spare parts cannot be replaced with additional vehicle rental periods.
Termination of The Agreement
1. Nemob.id has the right to stop the rental period and withdraw the vehicle without prior notice, if:
- the Lessee does not agree to be surveyed;
- the Lessee are known to not be able to drive a vehicle properly which is feared to cause undesirable things (accidents, etc.);
- Invalid pre-order verification and survey result (all of the rental fees will be returned 100% of the total transaction);
- Breaching Nemob.id terms and conditions;
- Has a high frequency of accidents record during the rental period;
- Providing any false documents and/or related data related to the lessee identity;
- the Lessee are known to violate the provisions of Lessee Obligations listed in points no. 26, and 29-33
2. All things caused by point (1) above, the rental fee that has been paid and / or if there is still a remaining rental period, then it cannot be returned to the Tenant / NON-REFUNDABLE.
3. It is agreed that under no circumstances, in accordance with the date of this agreement, the Lessee shall submit and return the vehicle to Nemob.id in good and complete condition.
4. In the event of returning the vehicle, the lessee and Nemob.id shall inspect and re-ensure that no lessee’s belongings/documents are left in the vehicle. After completing the lease and final handover, Nemob.id is not responsible for any loss of goods/documents left in the vehicle.
5. In the event of the lessee returns the vehicle before the end of the rental period, the remaining rental fee will not be returned for any reason (NON-REFUNDABLE).
6. In the event of the lessee returns the vehicle with a fuel amount that exceeds the fuel amount at the beginning of the lease, then the excess fuel cannot be returned in any form (NON-REFUNDABLE).
7. All forms of deviation and/or violation of the applicable Terms and Conditions are entirely the responsibility of the Lessee, and Nemob.id has the right to take legal action in accordance with the laws and regulations in the Republic of Indonesia.
Rent With Driver
1. There is no refund for the rental cancellation
1. The use of car rental per day with driver is maximum 22.00 o’clock.
2. Over time will be charged 10% per hour of the rental price, and will be paid on the spot at the time of use the car is finished.
1. Price not included toll charges, parking, fuel, entrance tickets sights, meal driver and lodging expenses driver (if they stay).
2. Meal driver charges is IDR 50.000 / day, Lodging cost driver is IDR 150.000 / day.
3. Price is only valid for the area in the city.
4. If you are about to go out of town, please choose the extra charges.
5. Car owners are entitled charge an additional fee for pick-up with a mileage of over 20 km in the amount of IDR 50,000
6. Shuttle service to the Airport, Renter will be charged an additional fee in the amount of IDR 50,000.
7. Loss or damage of renter stuff is not the responsible of the car owner and Nemob.
8. For use outside of the city (other than those in extra charges), is obliged to notify in advance to Nemob (0857 5509 5119).
9. The Rental schedule can be reschedule maximum 2 weeks from the start of the initial rental schedule
10. Only serve trips within the city in accordance with PSBB regulations and local area lockdowns